As an advisor I can evaluate your financial situation, as well as advise you on insurance, investments, savings and annuities. Overall, I can provide you advice on pretty much anything a person or family might need in terms of financial services.
Working with a financial security advisor can provide you with the tools and expertise you need to plan for the future!
- Providing a professional level of financial-based advisory and transactional services to customers:
- Identifying clients’ needs and goals and assessing their current and future investment actions;
- Buying and selling financial products such as stocks, commodity futures, foreign currencies, among others, on behalf of investment dealers and other clients;
- Developing investment and trading strategies while ensuring their clients’ best interests are being served;
- Recommending the best-suited products to their customers;
- Promoting financial products and services; and
- Providing education, counseling, and consultation related to investments and finances.
- Maintaining detailed records on the transactions executed and decisions made:
- Following up on customers’ investment portfolios to ensure that every transaction is being held pursuant to industry’s regulations.
- Establishing business relationships with clients:
- Maintaining a record of potential customers and transactions.
- Searching for opportunities to access and build new brokerage markets and products:
- Keeping up-to-date on legal and financial issues related to their field;
- Coordinating, conducting, and executing daily, weekly, and quarterly research on market trends and other related topics; and
- Completing market surveys, data and cash flow analysis, financial modelling, and other deliverables.