The global offer:
1) Insurance: – auto and home insurance; – disability insurance (income replacement, payment of bills and overheads); – life insurance (to protect the financial security of your loved ones); – critical illness insurance
2) Investments: RRSP – for retirement, to reduce taxes; RESP – saving for the education of children or grandchildren (tools available to maximize government grants); TFSA – tax free, save for short or long term projects and for the unforeseen … and more (Mortgage loan, Travel insurance, drug insurance, support from A to Z in the purchase of a house, etc.)
As an advisor I can evaluate your financial situation, as well as advise you on insurance, investments, savings and annuities. Overall, I can provide you advice on pretty much anything a person or family might need in terms of financial services.
Working with a financial security advisor can provide you with the tools and expertise you need to plan for the future!
- Providing a professional level of financial-based advisory and transactional services to customers:
- Identifying clients’ needs and goals and assessing their current and future investment actions;
- Developing investment and trading strategies while ensuring their clients’ best interests are being served;
- Recommending the best-suited products to their customers;
- Providing education, counseling, and consultation related to investments and finances.
- Maintaining detailed records on the transactions executed and decisions made:;
- Following up on customers’ investment portfolios to ensure that every transaction is being held pursuant to industry’s regulations.
- Establishing business relationships with clients:
- Searching for opportunities to access and build new brokerage markets and products:
- Keeping up-to-date on legal and financial issues related to their field;
- Coordinating, conducting, and executing daily, weekly, and quarterly research on market trends and other related topics.
“To give real service you must add something which cannot be bought or measured with money, and that is sincerity and integrity.”