Good time to buy or sell in Vaudreuil?
What do you think? One example of many similar:
Original owner bought the house in 2007 for 251 145 $. In 2010 gets 285000$ for it. Second owner sells the house in 2013 for 315000$. The value of the house increased with over 25% in 6 years. As a seller: how would you market your house in order to sell for the higher price possible? How would you make your house visible to potential buyers? If you have any questions, please contact us.
Save more money with us :
Selling your house: consider the commission rate. This factor can have a direct impact to the asking/selling price
Buying a house: gift certificates for the notary fees.
Investing in Vaudreuil is a good ideea.
Vaudreuil-Soulanges offers its population an undeniably unique high quality of life. With a diverse mix of living environments, there is plenty of room for all tastes and lifestyles.
Discover the urban communities of Vaudreuil-Dorion, Pincourt and L’Île-Perrot, situated close to all major services and roadways.
Access to quality education services:
- Universities in Montreal within 30 minutes of Vaudreuil-Soulanges (6)
- Educational Institutions and colleges within 15 minutes (3)
- French and English public schools, elementary and secondary (52)
- Vocational Training Centres (2), for adult education and training in the workplace
Access to health services:
- Two hospitals within 20 minutes and quick access to specialized centers in Montreal
- A dozen general and specialized clinics
- Public and private accommodation for the elderly
- Three health centers and points for social services
A variety of shops and accelerated growth of commercial opportunities: food business, restaurants, furniture and much more.